Senior HR Recruiter at Highrise Solutions
Views:212 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Group Manager - Transactional Quality - BPO/KPO/Captive (6-9 yrs)
Group Manager Quality
Role: - Team Role
Shifts: - Uk Shifts
Insurance Back Ground Preferred P&C / Claims, However Open to all other verticals.
FTE Strength 300 Plus
Transactional Quality Role - Blend [Voice / Non-Voice]
- Lead a team of 80/10 Quality Analysts & Managers. (AM/DM)
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Transactional / Transformation Quality setup.
- Own business / operational metrics for operations shop, be gatekeeper of metrics.
- Ensure adherence to defined SLAs, processes are compliant from risk perspective, continuous reduction in errors / customer comebacks, drive QDNA metrics [Brainwaves, Kaizen].
- Drive quality related activities, Calls / Back Office Calibrations with clients & internal team, FMEA, Risk & Compliance practices.
- Drive continuous improvement projects to improve process performance and / or generate QNS.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them.
- Driving VOC / CSAT / NPS actionable across the team and maintain/improve the scores.
- Take charge of internal meetings/client meetings/customer reviews/stakeholder meetings.
- Create and manage performance dashboards, which depict business and ops metrics clearly.
- Can conceptualize and implement Statistical Process Control (SPC) principles in the process.
- Open to stretch if needed to meet team and organizational goals.
Knowledge/Qualifications/ Competency / Work Experience: -
- Any Graduate / PG, Good Communication / Presentation Skills.
- Green Belt Trained & Tested or Green Belt Certified Preferred.
- Candidates only from a BPO/KPO/Captive/Contact Centre Background
- Candidates preferred from a Travel Background
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Transactional Quality - ( Voice /Back Office/ Blend - Processes Background ) Mandatory
- Candidates preferred with Prior work experience in TQ Management & Mentoring projects/ BQ Management/ RCA/ Reporting/ Error Analysis/ Client & Stakeholder Management.
Special Role Requirement : -
- Willing to travel across sites & locations
- UK Shifts
- Accuracy & integrity in data handling
- Ability to work with people and teams of diversified / different priorities
- Ability to present/ address in public
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.