Assistant Manager at Ascent Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:604 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Group Manager - Senior System Architect - BPO (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for "Sr System Architect "
Years of Experience: 10+ Years
CTC :Upto 35 Lakhs (Based on Current CTC good hike as per Industry max is 35 Lakhs )
Job Location: Gurgaon
Education:MBA with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related technical Field, Advance Degree Preferred.
The Senior System Architect is part of the Asset Architecture team, reporting to its VP. This team is a multi-disciplinary group that drives the design and implementation of company's key assets. Members of the team work with internal groups and external partners to develop, mentor, support and lead teams in delivering enterprise assets and solutions.
As a Senior System Architect you are responsible for the technical design and implementation of assets used globally within Company and by our customers. You will be comfortable working as a remote-employee, driving change with teams that may be in a different geographical location that you. You should be hands on, and willing to take the design to the realization and delivery phases.
- 12+ years of experience, proven record in a similar role
- Ability to lead development teams across geographies
- Broad experience, yet comfortable to be hands-on as needed
- Experience in a consultancy role
- Customer focused and pragmatic solution finder
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Good understanding of DevOps tools and approaches
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Broad experience integrating multiple complex solutions into a cohesive system
- Experience creating solutions built for reuse (e.g. previous experience as a product architect)
- Experience with contact centers, CRM, and industry vertical solutions (e.g. Healthcare, Banking, Retail)
- Deep experience in designing all aspects of distributed, high traffic IT architectures including security, deployment, integration, performance, caching, scalability, networking and availability
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: cloud (AWS, Azure), analytics (descriptive, predictive), process management (BPM, e.g. Pega), integration (API management, data integration)
- Applied knowledge of architectural practices (e.g. patterns, governance) and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL)
- Experience with using Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Exposure to DevOps concepts, and optimizations of the software lifecycle process
- Experience with open source technology stacks (e.g. Linux, Apache, Tomcat)
- Good understanding of relevant technology trends (e.g. BigData, NoSQL, client-side MVC)
Please Note: Share your Profile with below:
1) Passport Size Photograph :
2) Current CTC:
3) Expected CTC:
3) Notice Period:
4) Willing to Relocate:
Contact Number: 9036779046
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.