Recruiter at HighRise Solutions LLP
Views:392 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Group Manager - Process Excellence - BPO/KPO/Captive/Contact Centre (6-10 yrs)
Group Manager - MNC
Shift Timings : UK Shifts
Industry : BPO/KPO/Captive /Contact Centre
- Open To any vertical
- Black Belt Certified Mandatory.
- Minimum 3/4 yrs of Work Experience in Process Excellence
- Well versed in Lean Six Sigma Methodology, leading improvement projects.
- Full Time Role, Individual contributor role, Client Facing role.
- A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C.
- Should possess excellent data analysis skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Power point & Minitab.
- Should have hands on experience in usage of Quality methodologies and techniques.
- The Black Belt shall function as a change agent in the relevant business area and shall be responsible for
- Driving quality deployment in the vertical
- Driving customer Impact Projects
- Driving Six Sigma and Lean Deployment
- Driving QNS for the aligned area
- Driving SLA adherence / Customer CTQ ensuring all parameters are met and corrective and preventive actions are taken
- Driving Voice Of Customer VOC/ CSAT/ Net Promoter Score NPS actionable across the team and maintain/improve the scores
- Driving inputs from VOC/ CSAT / NPS for improvements
- Contribute and present in client/customer reviews/meetings
- Adhere to compliance to Quality standards (ISO)
- Do goal setting with the team and ensure effective and measurable reviews and feedback mechanisms (MRM, Operations-review, dashboards, BQC s)
- Follow appraisal and feedback mechanism
- Driving Continuous Improvement projects
- Initiate and best practice sharing across the team
- Driving people development by aligning to the Quality DNA program
- Driving culture of data based decision making