National Practice Lead - Recruitments at Trustklub Consulting
Views:2007 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Group Manager - Primary Quantitative Research (8-18 yrs)
Position - Group Manager - Primary Quantitative Research
Designation : GM level
Reportees : Team of Research Managers (from exec / sr. exec levels upto Senior Mgrs ). [ Quantitative division ] .
Location :- Delhi
CTC : negotiable ; depending upon current CTC and experience.
Job Specification :
- Leading a team of research managers into Quantitative research in the primary research domain based out of company's headquarters.
- Understanding of the marketing problem or why the client wants to do the study, what decisions impinge on this study
- Ability to translate the marketing issue into research tasks, recommending an appropriate research design at correct price
- Translating the proposed approach into suitable instruments, being sensitive to how the to ask the question, when to ask the question and how to measure the response
- Knowledge about field, keeping fieldwork cost and time in control and ability to get the work done amicably
- Thoroughness of analysis plan, ability to get the work done on time amicably, understanding & application of relevant tools & techniques
- Flow, visual appeal and style of presentation
- Abiilty to interpret the data correctly, converting the data into information that can be used by Client and providing the solution to the marketing problem
Financial Control & Monitoring :
- At the time of quoting to the client, when the fieldwork is launched, timely & appropriate revisions (if any)
- Preparation of realistic budget for field, being realistic while discussing with field about it, identifying avenues to minimize cost over runs, minimizing other costs
- Raising the bills on time at the launch of the project and after completion of it
- Confirming the bills have reached the client, whether they have been forwarded to their accounts, constant & consistent follow ups
Client Management :
- Ability to think beyond the project and look at a client as a whole, his business & its reality, his marketing needs and the way they view research, their working culture, etc
- Being sensitive to the nature of the research person at the client end, suitably adopting strategies to circumvent his idiosyncrasies, aiding the client new information regarding his business and research or marketing developments continuously
- Seeking & pursuing different possible avenues so that the business from the client can increase, looking out for opportunities to sell more or cross-sell etc
- Similar profile in a top notch Market research firm.
- Only from Primary research + Quantitative research background. ( Secondary research is a strict no - no . )
- Postgraduate MANDATORY.
- The candidate must have experience in heading end to end research management ( Primary, Quantitative ) - taking client brief, making proposals, conducting research & analysis, report & making presentation to the clients, Focus Group Discussions, Depth Interviews, etc
Please ignore in case you are not interested OR not applicable. However, please refer your friends and colleagues ( if they are relevant profiles ONLY ).
NOTE : Candidates willing to relocate to Delhi are welcome to do so.
We will call you back if your cv matches the criterion of the client. Mention your current CTC and current LOCATION on the body of the mail. In case of relocation, pls mention the reason for relocation on the body of the mail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.