Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:2302 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Group Manager - PMO Transactions - BPO/ITeS (13-18 yrs)
- Ensure seamless and superior client service delivery for the entire group, including critical expectations like Turn Around and Accuracy.
- Client/Onshore relationship management and enhancement
- Drive and participate in new opportunities to move work to client
- Be the client lead on onshore / joint onshore and offshore projects
- To Communicate and highlight best practice implemented at client with onshore at various forums
- Mentor and Coach team members
- Build PRIIDE culture in the team - articulate the imperatives in the respective LOB
- Drive Operational Excellence culture and leading one transformational project with clear visible and measurable impact
- Own accountability by being able to help the teams troubleshoot issues in projects both on technical and business side.
- Responsible for driving initiatives within the group and ensure the results from those with a confined focus on the timelines and quality
- Define annual plan for trainings based on requirements of their teams
- Create succession plans for Subordinate levels
- Champion and lead one engagement activity across company
- Drive strengthening plans for their units
- Drive cross initiatives where assigned
- Define and drive the standard employee measurement factors like KRAs, Mentoring and Project SLAs
- Should act as very strong escalation resolution source for the entire team for deliverables, client and people related issues
- Define, delegate and monitor the various employee engagement initiatives for the assigned shop viz; E&Rs, Connect Framework, One on ones and so on.
- Effectively manage seat utilization i.e. how we can cross utilize seats in different shift timings for different processes
- Drive diversity ratio of 60:40 for their units
Note : Applicants should be comfortable working in night shifts and frequent travel as per Business requirements.
Required qualifications and skills :
- Very strong knowledge and past hands on in managing transaction based processes and their SLAs and a good knowledge/experience in Project Management as well as People Management.
- Excellent communication skills to manage different audience.
- Someone with a HR outsourcing domain knowledge like Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions and Health and Welfare, Superannuation will be an advantage
- Effective /accurate reporting skills
- Knowledge on Quality tools like Six Sigma, Lean and Kaizen are good to have.
- Must have a strong appreciation and experience in knowledge transfer efforts and transitions in a BPO Industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.