Recruiter at ArCent Global
Views:134 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Group Manager - ISV & Developer Community - Geographic Information System Business (8-15 yrs)
- We are looking for GROUP MANAGER - ISV & DEVELOPER COMMUNITY for our client which is worlds & India's leading Geographic Information System (GIS) software and solutions provider, present in multiple regional offices across India with corporate headquarters in Noida. As market leaders for GIS, they use cutting-edge technology to deliver valuable location-based intelligence to their customers a process that helps them to see more and do more with their information.
- The client started their operation in 1996 in India, till 2019 this organization was a JV between a US & an Indian tech giant. But now, its 100% US Company as US parent company has bought the entire stake in India. Now, they have about 400 employees in India, 200 in Noida HO, their plant (makes CDs of GIS software) in has 130 people, remaining spread over Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata + client locations.
- Employer is the sole distributor of their US products in India and they sell their software products to government, telecom, and education sector apart from many others too. They have about 5000 clients pan India. The parent company has headquartered in California & is the global leader in GIS software. Their Geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them. Being the leader in GIS software in the Indian market, plays the role of the thought leader. They address unique business challenges in Manufacturing, BFSI and Retail segments through location analytics
DETAILS OF THE POSITION:
DESIGNATION - GROUP MANAGER - ISV & DEVELOPER COMMUNITY
EXPERIENCE - 8YRS+
EDUCATION - B.E/B.TECH & MBA
CTC - 25-30 LPA
LOCATION - Bangalore/Noida
ROLE SUMMARY - Independently work with the cross-functional management team to develop a long term vision of building a developer community across India to create cutting edge solutions and applications using Company technology. Articulate, implement and embed the strategy for the Developer Community Outreach programs by partnering with the external and internal stakeholders, including partner ecosystem. Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop engaging content. Moderate online and offline conversations with the intent of being the face and voice of organisation to the developer community.
1. Be Creative - Develop the vision and drive implementation of the ISV & Developer community outreach programs. Create and manage content plan for the community, including technical, marketing, and sales enablement. Document and promote programs and processes with the objective of growing adoption of Company developer platform, products and tools within the ISV & Developer community. Includes creating, tracking and driving key metrics to measure success of the programs like Revenue, Community Build, Adoption and Application Development
2. Solve problems - Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver strategies to ISV & Developer community that align with company's technology with their business. Escalate possible issues or concerns to internal stakeholders and find resolution. Maintain consistent and positive presence in discussion forums in order to understand the state of the community, and what they need.
3. Tell the Story - Organize and participate in events to build the community and grow awareness of ArcGIS Platform. Devise and implement community communication initiatives including partner satisfaction surveys, engagement programs like Hackathons, Webinars, Podcasts, Videos, Fireside chats etc. Facilitate content and discussions in the communities to keep them active and engaged.
4. Partner with internal and external stakeholders - Build relationships with ISVs, developers, industry professionals, and subject matter experts. Coordinate/ work internally with Sales, Marketing, Channels and Technical teams to execute campaigns and events, ensuring consistency. Build internal expertise as required to position the organisation technologies competitively for ISV & Developer's consideration. Engage with community members and respond to comments and requests. Bring
Global best practices to India
5. Drive results -Engaging with the key influencers within the ISV & developer community to understand the key requirements, their thinking on a concept to create a compelling meeting agendas and venues. Analyse community traffic and relevant metrics. Identify strategic industry partnership opportunities to grow our developer outreach efforts. Identify top organizations for Engagement & Adoption of Developer Platform / Tools.
6. Data Management and Analytics - Use appropriate information management tools to collate and store all community related data centrally. Keeps the information updated with on-going changes. Conducts periodic reviews and audits to ensure accuracy and timely updating of data. Develop reports that help track and provide insights to the management on the progress on the key parameters including revenue & adoption and provides understanding on the diverse aspects of trends/statistics enabling informed planning and decision making.
7. Knowledge Sharing - Act as a focal point between the ISV & developer community and internal stakeholder like Sales, Marketing, Technical teams etc. Develop in-depth knowledge of the global best practices, formats and available resources. Ensure that team uses similar methods to develop and maintain their knowledge. Develops and provides effective communication and knowledge sharing initiatives that enable all to understand and support business needs and requirements.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Strong Written & Verbal Communication.
2. Understanding of ISV & Developer Community in India along with in depth knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
3. Experience of developer evangelism/ advocacy /program management
4. Ability to translate developer needs into strategic plans and vice versa
5. Proven track record of launching, leading and scaling programs and/or products
6. Collaboration and relationship-building skills - with the experience of developing strong working
Relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of the organization
7. B. Tech & MBA with 8-10 years- relevant experience.
8. Willingness and ability to travel 25-40% of the time.
1. BUSNIESS ACCUMEN -Has the required professional knowledge & commercial awareness of the IT product organisation
2. TEAM ALIGNMENT -Builds effective working relationships within own team, other functions (internal/external) and Customer base in order to achieve set goals.
3. COMMUNICATION -Identifies the forms of communication to clearly convey the desired message in an effective and engaging manner.
4. RESULTS and CUSTOMER FOCUS -With a customer focused approach, achieves set goals by using effective methods to prioritise & plan work.
5. PROBLEM SOLVING - Correctly determines the root cause of problems, identifies potential solutions and implements the most appropriate or the approved solutions.
KINDLY APPLY ONLY IF YOU:
1. Have experience in developer evangelism/ advocacy /program management.
2. Have proven track record of launching, leading and scaling programs and/or products
3. Not expecting more than 30LPA
4. Not expecting more than 30% hike.
5. Can join in max 60 days