HR Consultant at Peoplezone Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Views:1023 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Group Manager - Insurance Operations - BPO (8-14 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for GM - Insurance and Lloyds of London with a leading BPO in Pune (Phursungi). Please find below the JD for same.
Shift - UK
Graduate/PG (any stream) with8-14 years of overall experience of which minimum 5 years should be in a Team handling capacity.
- Prior exposure in an Insurance and Lloyds of London experience would be desirable.
- Staff engagement in an environment that is structured and repetitive
- Building a high performing team by developing collaborative relationships in line with organization and client values
- Adherence to all the regulatory bodies in UK
- Achievement of agreed performance targets set by the business
- Delivery of agreed service agreements with internal customers and where applicable external customers
- Work closely with the team to identify and recommend opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Business support functions
- Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement
- Determining priorities amongst strategic and tactical initiatives
- Maintain and promote communication channels with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that quality assurance targets are met and that the teams are compliant at all times.
- Identify and address training development needs of the team.
- Allocate and manage workflows within the team.
- Manage all staff metrics including unplanned leave, leave tolerance, staff turnover.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and feedback to develop personal performance of direct reports.
- Deliver understanding of principals of customer service to all team members across all brands.
- Handle escalations
- Provide inputs on process and system to the team members
- Client Interaction
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
- Regular - Stand ups- to ensure the right things get done
- Accountability for Team performance
- Data and Back-office
- Coaching and feedback skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer centricity
- Ability to work with speed & accuracy
- High level of attention to details
- Effective decision-making skills
- Time Management, prioritizing & organizing skills
- Demonstrates empathy and understanding for our client circumstances
- Ability to maintain composure and patience when facing operational pressures and be able to multi-tasking
- Receptive to feedback
- Able to communicate change positively