Senior HR Executive at ANRI FS Private Limited
Views:142 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Group Manager - Income - BFSI (13-17 yrs)
Income- Group Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Key Accountabilities) :
- Is responsible for a team of professionals responsible for Transaction and Client Cash services
- Should have good knowledge of Mutual Fund / Hedge Fund products and Capital market
- Is responsible for team development and evaluations
- Is responsible for managing Day in Life of around 100 staff
- Is responsible for leading projects
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Corporate Actions, Asset servicing, Incomes, Transaction processing, reconciliation, etc.
- Should have knowledge of Capital Markets working in AMCs, Registrar/Transfer agents and Custodians
- Knowledge of Market Valuation of the portfolio for the calculation of NAV is preferred
- Should have relevant experience in Market Value Reconciliation, Expense Accounting postings, including Management Fee, Admin Fee and Incentive Fee, Dividend Accrual Reconciliation, Bond Coupon Accrual Reconciliation,
- Exposure to trading instruments like Equities, Options, Bonds, Futures, Spots and Forwards, Bank Debts, Credit Default Swaps (CDS) and Contract for Difference (CFD Swaps).
- Hands on experience in using Bloomberg Terminal for searching information on Corporate Actions, verifying coupon accruals for bonds and Price for securities.
- Bookings of Equities, Futures, Options, CFD, Fixed-Income, ABS, Spots & Forwards and settling the same in its due settlement into the accounting system as per broker.
- Exposure Accounting services of a Custodian Bank
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To manage a team of 30-50 people
- Maintain a controlled operating environment that complies with operational standards
- Ensure team is escalating critical issues in timely manner
- Perform timely and regular reporting to management
- Act as technical and knowledge resource to the team. Should be a "go-to" person for the team
- Hold regular team meetings to encourage associate feedback on all issues
- Participate in the development and periodic review of training programs and facilitate training programs.
- Manage team assignments in conjunction with client deliverables.
- Ensure that any team-specific procedures conform and are shared with other team members and departments.
- Create & periodically update SOP's for the process
- Create and use quality service measurement tools to ensure compliance with operational standards.
- Monitor quality assurance
- Drive automation / value addition projects
- Hold routine feedback call with client.
The minimum education requirements:
- University degree (B. Com, MBA) in Business majoring in Accounting, Finance, or another Financial-related program. Inter CA / Inter ICWAI or CFA (pursuing)will be preferred
The minimum experience requirements:
- At least 13 + years of experience in capital market inclusive of team management of 25 members.
CONTINUING EDUCATION & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS :
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word)
COMMUNICATION SKILLS :
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - Written and Verbal
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Ability to interact with clients effectively and adhere to SLA's Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore/any location in India and work in night shift
- Should have managed larger team(s) in prior roles (minimum 60+)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.