Senior Consultant at Arcent Global
Views:6908 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Group Manager - Consumer Customer Care - Technical Support Operations & Product Delivery (13-16 yrs)
Calling for extremely passionate people leaders who understands that product innovation comes from people innovation. Someone who has been part of complex Support Operations involving on-boarding, vendor management, contract negotiation, support and retention and has been responsible for Inorganic Transformation around people.
Leaders who have lead high performing teams built on pillars of knowledge sharing, process development, continuous improvement and regular communication.
Job details :
Position: Group Manager - Consumer Customer Care ( Technical Support Operations Delivery ), US Geo.
Location : Noida 25A
Job Description Summary :
Oversees the technical support of company customers by field engineers, technicians, and support specialists, who are diagnosing and troubleshooting client's software/ applications.
Supervises engineers that respond to situations where standard procedures have failed to isolate or fix problems in non-functioning equipment systems or software. Establishes and maintains lines of communication with design engineering and software development on design, reliability and maintenance issues. Ensures that engineers are current with the latest upgrades and/or new releases. May be involved in customer installation and training programs. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
What you'll do
- Responsible for Technical Support delivery performed by 100+ employees and 5+ Managers
- Actively participate in product management/ engineering meetings to provide an overview of the customer experience, including escalations and areas of concern, as well as feedback from customers on product support-ability
- Work with the Product Management leadership to ensure that Customer Care and customers have a voice in the product roadmap and strategy
- Work with Product Management to implement the Transfer of Information (TOI) for support of new releases - key features, functionality changes, troubleshooting flows.
- Work with Engineering to identify and prioritize product top issue drivers
- Participate in business improvement project meetings and share constructive feedback/inputs and contribute significantly to improve Client's customer experience
- Design, develop, and implement processes, systems, and technology to support and enhance the support function, including workflow and case management
- Track success metrics, synthesize results for team weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reports, and communicate accomplishments and risks to leadership
- Diffuse difficult situations, by gathering data and establishing buy in from all parties to achieve desired results
- Sets direction on plan to drive improvement of scorecard metrics, including defining metric levers, cross-functional working groups, and initiative trackers
- Develop and manage strong, collaborative relationships with product owners, Customer Experience teams, Engineering org., leadership and other stakeholders, as needed to drive results
- Proactively identify high value technical issues and bug debt to establish buy in from product leadership
- Manage & Train the team to develop delivery plans that maximize customer experience and achieve higher value realization and customer satisfaction
- Set & rigorously monitor performance goals & objectives, including performance reviews
- Define roles and responsibilities of direct reports
- Accountable for development and performance of direct reports and teams by identifying training needs
- Help create career pathing as well as provide feedback on talent, and communicating endorsements and/or concerns for promotions
- Delegate and coordinate work of management team to align and optimize work across teams
- Coach, mentor and inspire more junior team members to maximize overall engagement, effectiveness and leadership strength of the team
- Ability to successfully manage stake holder relationship in the organization to drive business success
- Manage capacity within the team, identify skill gaps and build capability
- Responsible for coaching and developing managers
- Socialize team charter and scope across the organization
- Diffuse customer and internal escalations to ensure positive customer experience
- Synthesize complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve business problems
- Drive inter-team collaboration in order to achieve business results and create new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Use a variety of tools, techniques, and processes to gather and report data and valuable insights and present it to leadership and other stakeowners
- Collect, combine, and analyze complex qualitative and quantitative information from different sources and formats and distill into manageable, actionable and shareable outputs
- Use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others, and seek feedback to understand different perspectives, modifying point of view accordingly
- Provide technical expertise in data analysis and metric definition in order to make recommendations that drive meaningful business outcomes
- Analyze a variety of information in order to drive strategic product operations and customer experience
- Create a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Lead implementation of strategic initiatives that have a global outlook
- Conduct regular team reviews and set pace for the team/ org. performance
- Play an active role in being an advocate for change aligned with larger business objectives related to people, process and technology
- Set direction on how to pull team productivity, success metrics, and other data sources to inform capacity modelling, team resourcing and bandwidth conversations
- Ensure timely check-ins
- Leadership qualities you will exhibit
- Attract and select top talent
- Build strong internal & external pipeline of talent for current and future needs
- Promote diversity within team and organization
- Establish challenging yet attainable performance expectations
- Hold leaders within their organization accountable for role-modelling Check-in
- Provide clear and timely feedback and coaching to others on their performance
- Build support for change through ongoing cadence of communication
- Inspire others by taking risks and encouraging action
- Anticipate and effectively manages resistance to change
- Break down barriers to cross functional global collaboration
- Ensure accountability in the organization for delivery of exceptional customer experience
- Develop vision for systems and structures needed to support growing business
- Demonstrate strong self-awareness
- High audience awareness based on context of the business
- An empathetic leader that is mindful of his/her impact on others
Incase, this interests you then pls help me with an updated copy of your CV and suggest a good time to talk.
Cell: +91 966 304 2244
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.