Views:1807 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Group Manager/AVP - Intellectual Property - Professional Services Firm (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
Position Summary As a member of the Intellectual Property Research Division leadership team, the candidate will develop and deliver business with clients and prospects; the role requires a high level of skill in deriving actionable insights for IP teams and R&D teams from analysis of patent data. The role also needs the ability to work closely with sales and clients and provide thought leadership in patent analytics; manage and mentor team members. The Assistant Vice President of Intellectual Property Research Division team will and play a signification leadership role in the next stage of the company's growth. This role will be based in Gurgaon, India and will report to the Global Head of Operations based in India.
- Responsible for strategic and operational planning for the group
- Provide leadership support to all the functions which fall within the realm of core IP services
- Ensuring delivery of overall projects in accordance with the goals of the organization
- Able to meet annual revenue targets
- Responsible for leading sales, transitions and transformation processes
- Pitching new services to prospective clients
- Improve existing delivery processes and lead automation wherever applicable
- Building expertise in new domains and processes that are of relevance to Evalueserve
- Demonstrate strong functional expertise by providing content leadership on projects
Skill Set Required:
- Thorough knowledge of IP basics
- Exceptional client handling skills
- Excellent communication skills (good written and spoken English communication)
- Ability to innovate constantly to drive competitive advantage to the company and its clients
- Ability to collaborate across different business units of synergetic strengths with the aim to build knowledge and expertise
- Experience of managing a team of 20+ professionals
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of IP laws of various countries, various patent databases, technical domains with respect to educational background
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Ensures that employee growth plans are defined and executed upon.
- Maintains awareness of competitive service offerings and positions the company to win.
- Professionals with PhD, Masters, Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Prior experience in patent research projects and client management. Minimum 10-15 years of total experience.
- Knowledge of IP laws of various countries, various patent databases, and technical domains with respect to educational background
- Demonstrated leadership experience in sales, consulting, and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience presenting and interfacing with top leadership team.
- Skilled at leading and coordinating across diverse teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Capable of facilitating (design sessions, conflict resolutions, brainstorming, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor coach and train team members.
- Excellent communication, client relationship and analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.