Managing Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:135 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Group Manager - Apps Development - Bank (17-21 yrs)
Apps Development Group Manager (Pune)
Experience : 17 - 21 Years
Annual Salary : 60 Lpa INR
Work Location : Pune, Maharashtra, India
Domain : Information technology (IT)
Client Details :
- Client is a the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. client provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients
- Client`s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and client Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients- and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities
- Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at client. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Client has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all
Job Purpose :
- This role is for a dynamic individual responsible for the management of a broad suite of applications and stakeholders in the EMEA region.
- In this role, the successful candidate will liaise closely with vendor, Technology, Operations, and Product partners to manage and co-ordinate all elements of technical delivery.
- Successfully embed new applications and functionality within client`s technology landscape in a fully compliant manner.
- The successful candidate will be very technically proficient, highly detail-oriented, and have very strong stakeholder management skills. Expert verbal and written communication is a key requirement of the role, as is the ability to design and execute on large-scale technical solutions. In addition, the successful candidate would also be expected to have very strong people management skills.
The requirements and responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to) the following :
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to a group of application managers and development resources in Pune (~20-25 FTE/Contractors)
- Define and delivery strategic direction regarding evolution of application stack
- Support strategic programme delivery with changes to application stack where required
- Manage a large portfolio of technology projects covering re-platforming, EOVS, CoB, hardware and software upgrades
- Develop engineering and application management skillsets of the employee population
- Coach and mentor technical and application management team leads
- Ownership of the infrastructure plan to move towards cloud and container model
- Support BAU book of work delivering application changes where required
- Manage all aspects of L3 support and work collaboratively with production support team to stabilise and improve the application landscape
- Manage all risk and compliance aspects of the application portfolio
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Client`s policies and processes for portfolio of applications
- Drive engineering excellence initiatives to improve the application portfolio
- Evaluate and implement rationalization strategies to consolidate applications where appropriate
- Proactively monitor application portfolio health, resolving risks and issues and initiating corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Act as the central point of liaison, communications and coordination between technical teams and other stakeholders
- Establish and manage technical vendor relationships
- Maintain overall control and accountability for the schedule and the delivery from application