CEO/Proprietor at Recruitment Firm
Views:1774 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Group Manager - Actuarial - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Group Manager- Actuarial
DEPARTMENT - F & A
REPORTING - Sr. Group Manager/General Manager - Actuarial
Experience 8 - 10 Years
Annual Salary 26 LPA INR
Work Location Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- To manage and ensure team delivery, within defined timelines
- To act as a key support member to the UK Life Reporting
- Min 8-10 years experience in the Life Insurance/Pension domain.
- Should have completed 5 + CT papers and should have some experience in team handling.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a medium to large size team, set team expectation and work order and priorities
- Conduct regular One to One, Skip level & Team meeting
- Carry our periodic performance review and development discussion, provide and record feedbacks on continuous basis
- Facilitate career development discussion and plan career pathing with help of management
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions, prepare a team for upcoming reporting changes
- Workflow management, Provide stretched target to team etc.
- Training of new hires on the systems and processes
- Guide and support team members for development of domain expertise
- Attrition Management, Back-up planning, Knowledge retention etc.
- Responsible for managing
- SLA performance
- Client relationship and management
- Client expectation and priorities
- Audit support
- Undertake and lead data, basis, results and balance sheet production for IFRS, Economic Capital, Asset Share & New Business Reporting
- Actuarial model result analysis including validation, analysis of change, economic and non- economic Stresses, Sensitivities, Critical Scenario, Back-testing etc.
- Base and stressed balance sheet and P&L account production on solvency II requirement (both IM & SF)
- SCR calculation and validation using solvency model
- NB reporting and analysis such as VNB, APE, NBS, profit driver analysis etc.
- Asset model results in production, Stress analysis, ALM, Equity Release valuation
- Strong understanding of Prophet, DCS etc.
- Regression testing, change request, testing, impact analysis etc.
- Lead complex projects and developments, do project planning, dashboard, communication etc.
- Ability to think creatively to generate solutions to tough problems
QUALIFICATION:-Graduate/Master in any stream
- Strong communication skills: Verbal & Written
- Ability to work through stringent timelines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, high level of understanding of VBA/ SQL coding (preferred)
- Should possess the ability to think out of the box contingency management
- Good decision-making skills
- Good Project management skills
Behavioral Competencies :
- Decision-making ability & Attention to detail
- Team players with a ready disposition to learn
- Professional mannerisms
- Customer Centricity
- Commitment and reliability
- Versatile and adaptable
- Communication Skills
- Ability to have conversations with the client teams, related to the process is essential
- Ability to have robust conversations while maintaining a high level of customer service and maintaining composure
- Ability to utilise effective listening skills
- Pick up on direct and indirect queries from customers and understand and comprehend the customer needs
- Ability to distinguish between enquiries and complaints (including level of complaint)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.