CEO/Proprietor at Recruitment Firm
Views:841 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Group Manager - Actuarial - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Group Manager- Actuarial
DEPARTMENT - F & A
REPORTING - Sr. Group Manager/General Manager - Actuarial
Experience 8 - 10 Years
Annual Salary 26 LPA INR
Work Location Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- To manage and ensure team delivery, within defined timelines
- To act as a key support member to the UK Life Reporting
- Min 8-10 years experience in the Life Insurance/Pension domain.
- Should have completed 5 + CT papers and should have some experience in team handling.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a medium to large size team, set team expectation and work order and priorities
- Conduct regular One to One, Skip level & Team meeting
- Carry our periodic performance review and development discussion, provide and record feedbacks on continuous basis
- Facilitate career development discussion and plan career pathing with help of management
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions, prepare a team for upcoming reporting changes
- Workflow management, Provide stretched target to team etc.
- Training of new hires on the systems and processes
- Guide and support team members for development of domain expertise
- Attrition Management, Back-up planning, Knowledge retention etc.
- Responsible for managing
- SLA performance
- Client relationship and management
- Client expectation and priorities
- Audit support
- Undertake and lead data, basis, results and balance sheet production for IFRS, Economic Capital, Asset Share & New Business Reporting
- Actuarial model result analysis including validation, analysis of change, economic and non- economic Stresses, Sensitivities, Critical Scenario, Back-testing etc.
- Base and stressed balance sheet and P&L account production on solvency II requirement (both IM & SF)
- SCR calculation and validation using solvency model
- NB reporting and analysis such as VNB, APE, NBS, profit driver analysis etc.
- Asset model results in production, Stress analysis, ALM, Equity Release valuation
- Strong understanding of Prophet, DCS etc.
- Regression testing, change request, testing, impact analysis etc.
- Lead complex projects and developments, do project planning, dashboard, communication etc.
- Ability to think creatively to generate solutions to tough problems
QUALIFICATION:-Graduate/Master in any stream
- Strong communication skills: Verbal & Written
- Ability to work through stringent timelines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, high level of understanding of VBA/ SQL coding (preferred)
- Should possess the ability to think out of the box contingency management
- Good decision-making skills
- Good Project management skills
Behavioral Competencies :
- Decision-making ability & Attention to detail
- Team players with a ready disposition to learn
- Professional mannerisms
- Customer Centricity
- Commitment and reliability
- Versatile and adaptable
- Communication Skills
- Ability to have conversations with the client teams, related to the process is essential
- Ability to have robust conversations while maintaining a high level of customer service and maintaining composure
- Ability to utilise effective listening skills
- Pick up on direct and indirect queries from customers and understand and comprehend the customer needs
- Ability to distinguish between enquiries and complaints (including level of complaint)