Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1455 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Group Manager - Actuarial - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Validating client requirements and conceptualizing solutions to meet these requirements.
- Independently engaging with stakeholders on development requirements and validation of modeling solution.
- Modelling the requirements while ensuring design and build follow best practice modelling guidelines.
- Training junior members on process responsibilities and on modeling platform specific capabilities.
- Driving system testing activities and conducting walk throughs of results analyses to stakeholders.
- Communicating progress on activities to relevant stakeholders and delivery managers
- Preparing complete documentation and audit packs supporting developments and overall model releases.
- Managing junior resources towards fulfilling process deliverables.
- Ensuring process activities are consistent with defined process manuals and updating procedural manuals when necessary.
Performance indicators :
- Quality of design, developments and other process deliverables evidenced by feedback from client stakeholders and reviews from supervisors responsible for respective activities.
- Demonstration of the values espoused by company and by client.
Job skills/experience requirements :
- 7+ actuarial exams from Institute of Actuaries of India/Faculty & Institute of Actuaries, UK/Society of Actuaries/Institute of Actuaries of Australia. paper passes or exemptions in CT1 and CT5.
- Ability to relate to actuarial concepts from CT2, CT3, CT4, CA2 and ST2
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced modeling skills in Prophet with ability to relate requirements to techniques like Rebasing, Calculation Looping etc. when needed. Similar proficiency in other platforms can also be considered.
- Work Experience in Prophet, MS Access, MS Excel with VBA coding, SAS/programming skills
Experience - 8 - 10 years
CTC- Upto 26 lacs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.