Group Lead/Senior Associate - Instructional Designer - Financial services (2-15 yrs)
Hiring Instructional Designers (Team Lead and Sr. Associates) for a Financial services MNC
Job Description :
Management and analysis of multiple data sets related to compliance trainings conducted for employees and associates. Manage end to end trainings implementation process, which includes, training launch, tracking, auditing and reporting through various tools. Manage multiple and changing priorities, expectations and concerns working closely with the business partners and the team members in a focused and responsive manner.
1. Manage end-to-end creation of training including design/development of content, assisting with business partner reviews, evaluation, and measurement. Assess and maintain quality of training content throughout the process based on established set of standards.
2. Manage multiple and changing priorities, expectations and concerns working closely with the business partners and the team members in a focused and responsive manner.
3. Respond to regulatory request received regarding trainings. Work with business partners to gather required documentation for the responding to regulators in a timely manner.
4. Utilize design and publishing tools such as Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate, Camtasia, Snag-It, Microsoft Office, and more. Utilize multiple mediums in development of e-learning: tutorial, video, audio, gamification, polling, social-learning and testing.
- Implement the development phase of eLearning content based on strategy and design outputs (Storyboard and/or Script) provided by Training partners. Contribute to design recommendation discussions, as needed, using ADDIE or comparable methodology.
- Utilize multiple mediums in development of distance-learning: tutorial, video, audio, gamification, polling, social-learning and testing. Content should focus on learner retention, skill transfer, and sustainment.
- Create and edit audio recording from scripts provided using Audacity, Adobe Audition, etc.
- Create and edit video content from details provided using Vyond, Adobe Premiere Pro, Articulate Replay, Articulate Storyline, PowerPoint, etc.
- Create and edit video recordings from Windows camera, MS Teams, Peep, Agency
- Test and/or Publish content to LMS - AMPU when requested and ensure approved content is working as intended.
- Obtain Degreed certification and demonstrate ability to create, publish and/or link to Degreed pathways.
- Adhere to and apply principles and policies to content - Ensure that instructional design principles, Brand, Style and Disclosure guidelines as well as industry standards and specifications are adhered to.
- Demonstrate experience utilizing development tools including:
- Articulate Suite (Storyline, Rise, Replay and Review)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premiere Pro) Vyond,
- Audacity, Adobe Audition, etc.
- Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia, Snag-It Microsoft Office
Required Qualifications :
- Excellent English language skills- both written and spoken; as the role requires interaction with various business groups. hands on experience on Articulate Storyline tools, like 360, Illustrator, Rise, Adobe Photoshop.
Preferred Qualifications : Working knowledge of U.S. regulatory structure and financial industry governance.