Senior Consultant at Kelly Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1882 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Group Lead - HR Corporate - Automotive (10-16 yrs)
People strategy and Team Management:
- Understand business strategy and enterprise people strategy and design interventions for the talent for his/her work area.
- Actively support in designing HR policies which suit business requirements and create high level engagement for people.
Organization Design and Manpower Planning:
- Participate in workforce planning & budgeting exercise for the assigned domain with focus on productivity and optimum utilization of manpower.
- Engage and facilitate domain teams in alignment of organization design to business strategy.
- Identify issues and process gaps to improve alignment, workforce productivity and minimize redundancies.
- Talent review, identification, competency assessment, closure on feedback and creation of individual development plans.
- Support in building the talent pipeline for critical positions by developing robust career & succession planning mechanisms.
- Hire right talent within lead time & ensure zero talent gaps ensuring the right person for the right job.
- Participate in the performance management process with regard to goal setting, performance discussions, yearly reviews and consequence management
- Coach, counsel, and enable managers at various stages of the PES Process and monitor progress
Compensation and Benefits Management
- Lead and manage C&B process as per business requirement and aligning with the corporate C&B guidelines
- Benchmarking business compensation and pay out structure
- Lead the annual increment, promotions and workforce planning exercise.
Employee Engagement and Communication :
- Engage with the leadership team and managing stakeholder expectations;
- Proactively sense and address employee grievances/concerns etc.
- Participate with the domains in enabling a transparent and open communication environment.
- Support the leadership team in driving the desired culture and ensuring that the values of the organization are always upheld