Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bayleaf HR Solutions
Views:865 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Group HR Head - Digital Agency (9-14 yrs)
Group HR Head - Digital Agency
The People Strategy role is a multi-faceted role covering:
- Digital Agency Experience is a Must.
- Strongly focus on supporting people who work within an Industry team with day to day activities, people processes and programs (such as talent management, recognition, growth and career progression that drive people engagement & happiness and that will ultimately drive business results
- Member of the NA People Strategy Team - partner with other members of the People Strategy leadership team to conceive, create, and execute people programs and localized people solutions that drive business results and people development in a highly complex dynamic business environment.
- Work with the other people functions in Hiring, Staffing, Capacity, Learning, Compensation, Global Mobility, People Operations.
- The Group Head, People Strategy should have the ability to influence and engage key stakeholders across our matrixed business i.e. across our Capability Groups, Internal functions and Industry teams. They must have a strong partnering mindset, commercial acumen, and the ability to utilize data and metrics to look at the efficacy of our talent strategies and continually optimize these in pace with the business..
Partnering with Leadership :
- Partners with Industry leaders and the respective Capability leadership teams to help create and deliver the overall people plan that supports our business.
- Collaborates with relevant leadership, including other people team functions to deliver / support people programs, such as Bonus Planning, Promotions, Merit, and Recognition.
- This role will be pivotal in ensuring that our company Purpose & Core Values are embedded and celebrated in their relevant teams.
- Must be able to judiciously prioritize the competing priorities of the various leadership teams within our matrixed organization.
Team Leadership : Collaborates with other members of the People Team to develop and implement policies and procedures surrounding people processes that represent innovative, "fit for purpose" practices for the company
People Processes :
- Trains and coaches managers in people processes such as promotions, compensation management, growth conversations, talent reviews, etc.
- Counsels management in Employee Relations issues and supports them in responding to inquiries regarding people policies, procedures and programs
- Collaborates with the Compensation & Benefits, Hiring or Mobility teams. Participate in program design, as well as managing program implementation and execution as appropriate.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Professional work experience in HR in a heavily matrixed organization and working within a large organisation.
- An understanding of the consulting industry and structure is essential
- Has a track record of rolling out regional talent strategies
- Previously influenced senior leaders and built strong and trusted relationships with stakeholders
- A true collaborator - experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching and personal example. Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with cross functional set of leaders.
- Ability to evaluate priority and multi-task accordingly
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, analyze and share informed conclusions
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people.
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to provide creative solutions.
- Strong business orientation and demonstrated success at driving business results through people engagement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.