Senior Consultant at Lighthouse Partner
Views:2447 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Group Head - Security (28-30 yrs)
- Co-ordinate security across the group companies.
- Responsible for effective implementation of security and safety policies
- Responsible for the disaster plan, backup plan, physical security plan and personal security plan.
- Responsible for development plans to ensure data integrity,
- Work with corporate office, business managers, audit manager and legal counsel to understand corporate requirements of security and compliance
- Security awareness and training at regular intervals to employees for security, fire & safety
- Certification programs regarding enterprise security standards and procurement of new applications or technologies.
- Ensure to develop comprehensive enterprise information security and risk management program for the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled by the company.
- Create information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees and Provide strategic and tactical security guidance for all IT projects.
- Liaising with senior officials of Govt Bodies like Police/Home Ministry at Central and State levels, Labour Commissioner
- Retired IPS officer is the ideal candidate.