Recruitment Consultant at GreenRootz
Views:544 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Group Head - Digital Media Planning - Digital Marketing Agency (6-14 yrs)
- Planning & executing the Media plans for the brands backed up with research & strategy.
- Consult with creative teams on campaign elements, including banners, email, rich media, search marketing, etc.
- Coordinate negotiations with media vendors
- Constant communication & coordination internally within teams.
- Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Hands-on experience on Campaign Management platforms.
- Able to build client-relationship by proposing new digital marketing solutions/services and strategies on a regular basis.
- Understand Analytics tool will be an additional advantage.
- Compute ROI of online media activity, and make recommendations to optimize client results
- Provide concise, timely and accurate reporting, including post-buys, positioning and online tracking reports, etc.
Must To Have:
- Bachelors degree with interest or emphasis in marketing, advertising, psychology or related fields
- Experience into online/digital/interactive advertising experience required
- Enthusiasm and a passion for advertising/marketing.
- Willingness and motivation to learn.
Good to Have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of online creative specifications.
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of assigned campaigns
- A high degree of organization and communication skills.
- Strong interpretation skills; can work from little detail.
- Dedication to excellent client service.
The successful candidate should have a passion for digital advertising and an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging trends.