Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bridging Gaps
Views:547 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Group Head - CS & Legal (15-20 yrs)
Group Head - CS & Legal (Listed Entity)
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND SECRETARIAL SERVICES
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norm as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework
- Handles the promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters relatetherewith
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
- Coordinate the board/general meetings and follow-up actions there of Transposition of Shares, Issue of Share Certificates and Duplicate Share Certificates(including Preferential allotment and Right Issue) and declaration of Dividend and Creation and Modification of Charges.
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers
- Manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit
- Signing of Annual Return where necessary and responsible for other declarations,
attestations and certifications under the Companies Act, 1956
- Incorporation of Companies, Formation of Firm/ JVA ppointment of Managerial Persons and all the matters related to managerial remuneration.
- Drafting of Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board meetings, Committee meetings and for AGM (including Special Notices).
- Drafting Minutes of Board Meetings, committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
- Preparation of Search Reports, Due Diligence Report and Statutory Report etc etc.
- To Assist in Drafting of Various types of Agreements & Deeds along with the Legal team.