HR Recruiter at Chartered Club
Views:2094 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Group Head - Company Secretary - Manufacturing (13-30 yrs)
We are currently hiring for the position of Group Head Company Secretary for a Leading Listed Manufacturing Company based out in Manesar.
The Company Secretary will independently handle all the legal and company secretarial functions of the company, especially related to the Joint Venture.
A Company Secretary being multidisciplinary will render the following services:
1. Corporate Governance And Secretarial Services:
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines.
- Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework.
- Handles the promotion, formation and incorporation of companies, firm & JV and matters relate therewith.
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Transposition of Shares, Issue of Share Certificates and Duplicate Share Certificate (including Preferential allotment and Right Issue) and declaration of Dividend and Creation and Modification of Charges.
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers and manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit.
- Signing of Annual Return where necessary and responsible for other declarations, attestations and certifications under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Appointment of Managerial Persons and all the matters related to managerial remuneration.
- Drafting of Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board meetings, Committee meeting and for AGM (including Special Notices).
- Drafting Minutes of Board Meetings, committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
- Preparation of Search Reports, Due Diligence Report and Statutory Report etc.
- To Assist in Drafting of Various types of Agreements & Deeds along with the Legal team.
2. Arbitration And Conciliation Services:
- Advises the company on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between various parties.
- Acts as arbitrator/conciliator in domestic and International commercial disputes.
- Drafts Arbitration/Conciliation Agreement/Clause.
- Acts as Advisor/consultant in the issue of shares, ESOP's and other securities in India and abroad.
3. Financial Markets Services:
- Responsible for compliance with rules and regulations in the securities market.
4. Other Duties:
- Participate and assist Banking Services, Finance and accounting Services, Taxation Services, Information Technology.
- Will also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of; Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Communication with various stakeholders, like Shareholders, Government, Regulators, Authorities etc.
- Industrial and labour laws
5. Relationships with Other Jobs:
- Works very closely with the Finance and Legal departments.
- Frequent interaction with executive management (CEO, BU heads, HR, IT etc).