HR Recruiter at Chartered Club
Views:3278 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Group Head - Company Secretary - Manufacturing (13-30 yrs)
We are currently hiring for the position of Group Head Company Secretary for a Leading Listed Manufacturing Company based out in Manesar.
The Company Secretary will independently handle all the legal and company secretarial functions of the company, especially related to the Joint Venture.
A Company Secretary being multidisciplinary will render the following services:
1. Corporate Governance And Secretarial Services:
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines.
- Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework.
- Handles the promotion, formation and incorporation of companies, firm & JV and matters relate therewith.
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Transposition of Shares, Issue of Share Certificates and Duplicate Share Certificate (including Preferential allotment and Right Issue) and declaration of Dividend and Creation and Modification of Charges.
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers and manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit.
- Signing of Annual Return where necessary and responsible for other declarations, attestations and certifications under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Appointment of Managerial Persons and all the matters related to managerial remuneration.
- Drafting of Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board meetings, Committee meeting and for AGM (including Special Notices).
- Drafting Minutes of Board Meetings, committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
- Preparation of Search Reports, Due Diligence Report and Statutory Report etc.
- To Assist in Drafting of Various types of Agreements & Deeds along with the Legal team.
2. Arbitration And Conciliation Services:
- Advises the company on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between various parties.
- Acts as arbitrator/conciliator in domestic and International commercial disputes.
- Drafts Arbitration/Conciliation Agreement/Clause.
- Acts as Advisor/consultant in the issue of shares, ESOP's and other securities in India and abroad.
3. Financial Markets Services:
- Responsible for compliance with rules and regulations in the securities market.
4. Other Duties:
- Participate and assist Banking Services, Finance and accounting Services, Taxation Services, Information Technology.
- Will also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of; Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Communication with various stakeholders, like Shareholders, Government, Regulators, Authorities etc.
- Industrial and labour laws
5. Relationships with Other Jobs:
- Works very closely with the Finance and Legal departments.
- Frequent interaction with executive management (CEO, BU heads, HR, IT etc).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.