Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:1283 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Group Financial Controller - Solar Development Business (15-19 yrs)
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller for an experienced solar development business and undergoing a period of rapid expansion.
Group Financial Controller
- Drive and lead the group reporting agenda, covering board reporting and other sponsor related matters.
- Partner with the CFO to build and foster an effective Finance centre of excellence within India, Bangalore, covering financial reporting and tax compliance across all companies within the group, spanning Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia and some pacific island countries.
- Embed an effective partnership model with Accounting and Tax advisors to ensure in-country compliance
- Support the CFO in embedding an appropriate transfer pricing framework, practices and disciplines
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable:
- Oversee and own the business processes and Finance systems to efficiently monitor and manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Own the administration and strategic application of the group's general ledger and consolidation system;
- Lead a mid-sized team of 17 finance professionals, providing financial control oversight, by effectively managing operational handoffs with all relevant outsourced service providers
Your skills and personal traits:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, CA, CPA) with over 15 years experience, with a demonstrated track record of leading senior stakeholders through strategic reviews and presentations
- Has had a strong grounding in legal entity reporting, managed tax compliance, and is able to digest and apply technical Accounting and Tax advice
- If you have experience in APAC/International Markets, Build a team from scratch, Passionate about renewable space.