Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:551 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Group Controller - Manufacturing Firm - CA/CMA/CPA (12-20 yrs)
Looking for a MEASA Group Controller to join our team. The right candidate will be an experienced team player with the opportunity to interact with a diverse group of employees at all levels including senior management. Join a team where you can make a difference and be a part of a global transformation!
- Partner with Vice President - Global Controller in implementing corporate strategy and global corporate direction to each of the regions
- Partner with America's Controller in implementing key accounting procedures and polices
- Lead general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll staff including up to five direct reports
- Maintain accounting staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees as needed. Provide accounting policy orientation to new Finance employees.
- Coordinate key accounting deliverables across the group; ensure accurate and timely closing of financial books by managing key month-end, quarter-end and year-end deliverables
- Analyze (India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Israel) monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information
- Ensure regional legal entities are in compliance with local GAAP and other regulatory requirements
- Ensure quality and timeliness of work product and balance workload among personnel
- Establish and maintain systems, processes, and controls which ensure the integrity and accuracy of all reported financial results
- Regularly review the control environment and report inconsistencies or policy exceptions to the VP - Global Controller.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and supervise execution and completion of the group audits, statutory audits and tax returns with external auditors and tax firms, respectively
- Continuous accounting process improvements under new NetSuite ERP environment to increase productivity.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Fully qualified accountant (CA, CMA or CPA equivalent)
- 9+ years of related experience including 5 years of experience as Controller or Assistant Controller
- Hands on accounting experience with any ERP. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Experience preparing GAAP financial statements and a thorough understanding of accounting principles, practices, and internal controls
- Experience working in a multi-national organization
- Proficient English Speaking communication skills
- Advanced Excel
- Strong business acumen and ability to exercise positive influence in cross-functional teams
- Experience in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills as well as excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced organization where you can make a difference
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate Group meetings
- Ability to focus on details and capable of multitasking.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.