Senior HR Manager at Community India Hospitality & Resorts Pvt Ltd
Views:1658 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
Group/Cluster General Manager - Restaurants (8-10 yrs)
- Functions as the primary strategic business leader restaurants, with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment.
- Verifies implementation of service strategy and initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations, increased profit and market share.
- Holds property leadership team accountable for strategy execution, and guides their individual professional development.
- Organizes and ensures the effective operation of all the restaurants of the group
- Daily self-audit of the restaurant for compliance with established standards and quality
- Supervises the rules and regulations of health and safety, industrial sanitation and fire protection, and internal regulations.
- The position is actively involved in the local community and builds strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- Ensuring the local contact, liaison, day to day meetings and site operations are coordinated to ensure a seamless delivery of Services operations.
- Ensuring appropriate and efficient maintenance and allocation of resources given conflicting demands and requirements of customers and stakeholders.
- Establishing and connecting with the relevant key personnel to ensure management at the site is efficiently conducted.
- Provides expert advice, reports and analysis of operations and activities.
- Manages office and all staff including performance assessments, identification of staffing requirements, identification and provision of training and management of staff welfare issues in accordance with statutory requirements and Departmental policy.
- Ensures Departmental facilities, including buildings, infrastructure, land, operational plant and equipment and livestock are managed, maintained and utilised efficiently to meet the needs of the respective divisions and the Department.
- Undertakes action necessary for the protection of the site, the property and the assets. Leads and manages a team of staff and contractors to work in accordance with Organization standards.
- Cluster General Manager Experience at full-service restaurants properties
- Progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Strong understanding of Restaurant financials
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights
- Positive, self-motivated, energetic personality, with a genuine interest in the well-being of others