Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:1025 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Group Chief Information Officer - BFSI/FMCG/Healthcare (15-25 yrs)
- Developing and enforcing IT best practices across the organization
- Ensuring IT strategies and processes support company-wide goals
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefit
- Designing and customizing technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- To Supervise Network System integration and maintaining Security & design IT Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Proactive in Design and analysis for Firewall implementation for Intranet and extranet. Implementation of various types of protocols.
- Any other function assigned by management from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.