Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:3227 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Group Chief Financial Officer - Technology Services Firm (12-18 yrs)
My Client is looking for an experienced Finance professional with a demonstrated history of accomplishments in the Information Technology Services domain.
- Global experience in driving Key Finance initiatives, supporting Strategic Business Growth & Enterprise Goals by providing leadership to a Global Finance Function at high-growth.
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, Forecasting, Reporting, Treasury, Compliance, Risk Management and Controllership functions.
- Distinct collection of expertise and experience in Corporate Financial Management, Operational Finance and Business Growth.
Area of expertise:
- Mergers & Acquisitions - from evaluation, negotiation to integration to deriving synergies
- Business Strategy - definition to execution
- Private Equity relationship, Banking relationship, Equity and Debt funding
- Investor Relations and the compliances for Public Companies
- Various kinds of Negotiations with customers, vendors, target acquisition and other parties
- EBITDA management and Cost rationalization
- Budgeting, Reporting and Analysis
- Management/Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting, Capex & Pricing Analysis & Financial modeling
- P&L and Cash Flow Management
- Month Close, Financial/Variance Analysis
- Revenue / Cost Control/Profit Optimization
- US GAAP / IFRS, esp. Revenue Recognition, Accounting & Operational Policy
- Outsourcing / Off-shoring F&A functions
- Finance Process Effectiveness / Optimization
This also provides traveling to USA.
Call on +919620434949 for a brief chat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.