Business Head & CEO at ASCO Consultancy Services
Views:538 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Group Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Firm (20-28 yrs)
Group CFO for Manufacturing Company - Capacity to Lead 6 to 7 Head Finance
Company: BSE/NSE Listed with turn over 4000 Cr Approx.
Qualification : CA / CMA / MBA-Finance ( from IIM / Premier Institute ) /CS
Mandate: Any 2 Degree in Finance
Age not more than 50 Years
1. Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL
2. financial reporting software
3. Exceptional communication skills
4. Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- As a key member of the Executive Management Team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the Chairman and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
- The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, legal, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing
An idea about Roles :
1. Execute the financial strategy of the company
2. Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
3. Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
4. Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
5. Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
6. Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
7. Support the Chairman with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans