Research Associate at Antal International
Views:3716 Applications:790 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:312
Group Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing/Consumer Goods Business - CA (15-16 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Manage the company's financial planning & implementation of the Financial planning process in all the Group companies.
2. Analyse and manage the Group companies' assets, liabilities and investments.
3. Manage fundraising plans and capital structure including attracting PE investors for the rapid growth agenda of the Group. Should be equipped to lead the Companies through the Listing process (IPO) over mid to long term horizon.
4. Effective Working Capital Management -Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable.
5. Strategically support in plans of expansion and new businesses
6. Prepare and present Financial forecasting & performance reports to Management / Board of Directors
7. Ensure Compliance to Company Policies & Procedures
8. Ensure Compliance with all applicable laws across the Group
9. Plan and perform risk management and timely risk mitigation actions.
10. Devise and execute ESOP Plan for Key Employees in consultation with Promoter Group and under the overall legal framework.
11. Determine and manage finance KPIs.
12. Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial consultants, treasurers, etc.
13. Interaction with Internal and External Stakeholders viz. Investors, Bankers, Auditors, Consultants , Directors, etc.
Qualification & Experience
1. Chartered Accountant with around 15 years of post- qualification experience preferably having a listed Company exposure
2. Should have prior experience of interaction with the Board/Management
3. Experience in leading edge manufacturing/consumer goods organization and alike with leadership skills in developing and integrating finance function as business partners and managing corporate matters.
4. Should have excellent business partnering skills for formulating business strategies and influencing critical business and financial decisions.
5. Strong believer in technology and automations and hands on experience in any implementations like ERP, CRM etc will be an added advantage. SAP Experience would be an added advantage.