Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:5633 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Group Chief Financial Officer - IPO/M&A - CA - Media (17-25 yrs)
For a Multi Business Group into Media, Education, Consulting, Training, CSR looking for a Group CFO.
- The Group Chief Financial officer position a newly ceated role, accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- He will have another critical responsibility for IPO & M&A.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide financial leadership to the Management team and develop the finance organization to drive improvement within the business with a strong
- Manage Financial reporting processes, providing accurate and meaningful data in a timely manner
- Lead Annual operating plan process and quarterly forecasting as well as play a key role in the annual strategic planning process.
- Provide shared finance service to all divisions in India, continuously driving quality and efficiency improvement.
- Lead the financial and administrative integration of the business with corporate programs and processes (e.g. treasury, tax, global sourcing, information systems, financial reporting).
- Lead process improvement and productivity projects, including systems implementations as required.
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization in the finance area. Create business unit operating metrics and measure their performance to the established metrics, with specific emphasis on working capital management.
- Perform financial due diligence on acquisition targets
- Responsible for IPO
- A CA with 17 - 25 Years in multi industry.
- IPO experience is MUST
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an independent controller position for a business with multiple operating locations
- Business acumen to identify operating issues, and provide insightful solutions
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improved performance through financial leadership.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Strong team building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.