Centre Head Pune at Randstad
Views:5083 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Group Chief Financial Officer - Conglomerate - CA (15-25 yrs)
Client : A highly diversified business conglomerate operating across multiple industry verticals.
Position : Group Chief Financial Officer
Job Purpose :
- To ensure steady & timely action of accounting procedures and functions.
- To carry out Finance & Accounts activity of the Indian & International entities
- To ensure that statutory compliances are met in a proactive manner.
- To supervise secretarial function including secretarial compliances.
- To supervise Direct & Indirect Taxations
Key Result Area
- Providing proper cash flow project wise and at entity level complying with accounting standards & project accounting in SAP.
- Development of people resources.
- Timely completion of all internal and external reporting requirements including those to Corporate.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide day to day support to the roles reporting directly to this position.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs budget.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, internal financial controls, compliances and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data.
- Oversee preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Manage cash flow planning process, Project Accounting and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization's plans and operating budgets.
- Ensures compliance to accounting standards and comply with all requirements with respect to IND AS & US GAAP.
- Exposure to Forex Hedging and hedge accounting.
- Oversee controlling function including the activity rates finalization for workshops and other areas.
Qualification and Experience :
- CA - 1st or 2nd attempt
- Turnover of current and last company above 1000 crs.
- Candidate must have supervised Taxation (Direct - international tax, indirect), accounts, legal and investment. Should have participated in acquisition transaction.
Industry: Family office preferred
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Accounting, Cash Flow, Fund Management, Hedging, Indian Accounting Standards, Direct & Indirect Taxes etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven experience in managing diverse relationships.
- Ability to provide leadership for a large diverse group of managers and staff, largely through gaining their confidence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.