Founder at Scientia Management Consulting
Views:920 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Group Chief Financial Officer - BFSI/Textile/Manufacturing Firm (20-30 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage organization's investment assets such as real estate holdings, fixed income, and equity securities.
- Develop various types of financial models to value and restructure debt and equity, structure and negotiate financial deals for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for business optimization.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Report on financial performance including net worth, assets, liabilities, and liquid or working capital and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Enhance productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Conduct risk analysis and mitigation in the structuring of loans, equity investments, guarantees etc.
- Undertake necessary due diligence, strategic research, data mining, business intelligence, and comparable company analysis.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating financial reports, models and forecasts to present appropriate financial solutions that will serve as a roadmap for company's financial future.
- Participate in business/economic/financial modeling, product/competitive landscape benchmarking, pricing design/analysis, and other data-driven analysis.
- Recommend strategies of risk diversification
Academic Qualification :
- Master's Degree from a reputed institution with specialization in Finance preferred.
Skills Required :
- Prior work experience as Financial Strategist or relevant role.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and compile large sets of data and present effective reports.
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of business management best practices.
- Ability to work well with high level of autonomy and responsibilities
- Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.