HR Head at Skillflix Consultancy India Private Limited
Views:702 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Group Chief Financial Officer (7-10 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements, Cash flow statement as per regulatory standards.
- Oversee Taxation - Direct and Indirect as regard to Income Tax , TDS , GST etc.
- Monitoring Cash flows and projections to ensure smooth functioning.
- Tax Audit and Filing Annual returns
- Co-ordinate with internal and Statutory Auditors.
- Co-ordinate with Bank for operational issues
- Working closely with business operations, business Heads to reconcile revenue and review costs at unit level and identify areas for cost optimisation.
- Interacting with corporate treasury for funds requirement and liaising with banks for entire banking operation.
- Ensure timely payment to Vendors and reconciliation
- Monitoring of receivables and ensure to follow up for timely receipt of funds to maintain adequate liquidity in light of cash outflow
- Ensuring proper deployment of excess funds.
- Implementing accounting principles. Overseeing reports. Providing audit information. Reporting to higher management. Monitoring tax regulations.