Founder & CEO at The People Order
Views:930 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:281
Group Chief Financial Officer (18-25 yrs)
- Maintaining the books of accounts, regularly publishing the financial statements and Management Reports for all group companies.
- Managing cash flows from the different ventures to enable the best utilization of Group finances.
- Leveraging financial knowledge, best practices, innovations, and strategic financial planning, across industries, for optimal success of the group and its individual entities.
- Establishing the appropriate legal structure within the group for investment in overseas markets.
- Planning for, creating mitigation strategies and managing financial risks.
- Setting up and monitoring a governance framework to ensure transparency in reporting.
- Working closely with the board of directors to implement suggested strategies.