Group Chief Executive Officer - Construction (15-20 yrs)
- CEO in partnership with the Board, is responsible for the success of Group on a continuous and periodic performance review process.
- P&L responsibility for the operations in Oman and UAE, leading and driving the achievement of market share, market penetration, growth and result.
- Defining company strategy, developing plans of action within the management team to aid the generation of outstanding results.
- Leading a team of functional leaders and business unit heads, building an effective and collaborative team, whilst providing guidance and direction in the areas of sales and marketing, field operations, customer service and services support.
- Grow the business base in the region together with the business unit heads.
The ideal candidate will :
- Be MBA or equivalent Degree from a reputed Institute
- Have and Engineering Degree
- From Construction Background with 15 to 20 years of experience
- Have experience in GCC
- Be an energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic leader with demonstrable experience of driving change, leading operations across multiple geographies to growth and better efficiency.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and with cultural sensitivity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.