Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1426 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Group Category Manager - FMCG - IIM/XLRI (10-12 yrs)
Group Category Manager
- Create a market and Build a successful Brand from scratch
- Opportunity to move into the global management stream in the long term
About Our Client:
A world-leading, MNC fortune 500 company specializing in consumer durables.
Reporting to the Director for Marketing; you will be responsible for:
- Expanding the brand and making it the preferred Brand of Choice
- Developing marketing initiatives, to fuel the growth of the brand
- Supporting the Selling Organization with programs and tools
- Creating 3-5 year strategic plans and annual marketing plans for core brands
- Identifying new business opportunities and entry strategies for new brands in the Category
- Creating suitable advertising and below the line promotions
- Managing external agencies to maximize effectiveness of spend
- Using Market Research effectively to gain deep consumer insight
- Supporting the VP Marketing in creating annual Marketing plans
- Delivering top-line (revenue) targets and Maximize Price-value offering
- Coordinating with Global Product groups and other Country Management to execute Global Strategies in the local market.
The Successful Applicant:
You will have 10 years plus Sales and Marketing (min 6 years marketing) experience in and FMCG or Durables set-up. Currently working as a Brand/Product Manager; you will be an MBA (marketing) from a top-tier institute (IIM, XLRI, NITIE, MDI, NMINS) with strong analytical, strategic, execution and communication skills. You will be hands-on and Entrepreneurial; with high growth orientation, business maturity and risk-appetite.
What's On Offer:
A chance to own strategy and establish vision for a category with a leading MNC set-up, while enjoying the accelerated growth, complexity and change that form part of a startup enterprise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.