Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:664 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Group Brand Manager - Paint Industry - IIM/MDI/SIBM/IIT/XIMB (10-14 yrs)
Key Deliverable s :
- Management of current product range for optimal SKU and brand efficiency, including SKU rationalization and product life cycle management.
- Manage the innovation pipeline for the portfolios to deliver product innovation aligned with the brand strategy and consumer insights.
- Project management of innovation with cross functional teams
- Development and management of current and new product packaging with regulatory, supply chain and agencies
- Lead and manage product planning and strategy development, execution, control, analysis and evaluation of all activities associated with the portfolio.
- Develop marketing and strategic plans and budgets in conjunction with the Marketing team (including innovation, communications, advertising and other activities).
- Identifying trends and insights which can lead to new initiatives and growth.
- Review and analyse research and shopper data to drive opportunity identification, deliver key strategic insight projects, develop and manage instore and on shelf strategies at the retail level.
- Collaborating with Sales to set promotional initiatives in-market.
- Prepare brand performance and review presentations on a regular basis as required
Candidate Profile :
- MBA from Premium B School preferred
- 10-12 years post-MBA experience in sales and marketing
- Prior experience of brand management is mandatory
- CANDIDATES FROM - PAINTS / ADHESIVE / SANITARY WARE / LIGHTING PREFERRED
PAN INDIA RECRUITERS
Narayan - ( 9819147645 )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.