Lead-Talent Acquisition at Group Bayport
Views:382 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Group Bayport - Manager/Senior Manager - Search Engine Marketing (8-15 yrs)
Manager/ Senior Manager-SEM
About the Role :
We are looking for SEM/PPC professionals having strong numerical / analytical skills and enjoy pushing boundaries continuously and looking to establish themselves as digital marketing experts in the industry.
Designation: Manager/ Senior Manager-SEM
Location: Gurugram (Haryana), India.
- Managing extremely large scale paid marketing campaigns through SEM.
- Developing a holistic view for specific categories and manage complete P/L of the categories across both mobile and desktop while ensuring deployment of allocated spends and driving high-quality traffic and conversions.
- Prides himself / herself on leading adoption of cutting edge digital marketing practices and tools.
- Enjoys working in teams with top quality talent.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities in the digital marketing space beyond SEM when the opportunity arises
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities) :
- Strong capacity for logical thinking, quantitative ability ; ability to deal with numbers is very important.
- Should have handled AdWords budget more than 1 million a month in eCommerce domain.
- Hunger for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and tools in the digital marketing space. We believe in doing cutting edge work and believe in hiring talent who believes likewise.
- Expertise in AdWords (Search & Display) ; Work on digital performance marketing using platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook among others.
- Good understanding of digital paid media best practices/ Pay Per Click (PPC) optimization, Remarketing, A/B Testing
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills preferred.
- Expertise in Google Analytics.
- 8+ years of experience in SEM (Google, Bing & Facebook Paid)
Educational Certifications: B. Tech/MBA (Top Tier Institute)