Lead-Talent Acquisition at Group Bayport
Views:912 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Group Bayport - Head - Social Media (10-15 yrs)
About the Role:
Designation - Head-Social Media
Location - Gurgaon/ Mumbai
We are looking for a talented Social media head to lead our social media initiative across different countries (US,CA,UK,AUS,NZ,IND) for all our eCommerce brands ( Bannerbuzz, BestOfSigns, CoversAndAll, TarpsAndAll, NeonEarth, CircleOne)
The candidate will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
There will be 3 Key responsibilities :
Business responsibilities : Lead revenue from Social media as channel driving core marketing metrics -ROAS, COS, COA, ROI.
Brand Storytelling and Content strategy development: Drive brand storytelling by leading content strategy for the brand across different social media platforms which is unique, platform specific, connected.
Operations : Lead the social platform operations - Meta ecosystem, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, influencer, and others.
As a Social media lead, the candidate should bring to the team the latest digital technologies and social media trends, should have excellent communication skills and should be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop social media campaigns
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns
- Analyse customer expectations according to past social media activities
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos)
- Monitor Social media web traffic metrics (use analytics tool - GA4, Adobe)
- Collaborate with other teams, like SEM, Creative, UNR, Affiliate, Category and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Drive Content strategy for the company and Create unique content (with content creators)
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer and Hootsuite
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities)
- Proven work experience as a Social media marketing. Led a team of social media managers.
- Hands on experience in content strategy management and creation.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video), with content creators, agencies
- In-depth knowledge of all Social media platforms . Drive innovation in social media.
- Have demonstrated leadership in managing Social media agencies and creative resources
- High end knowledge of Paid social and organic social , analytics (GA, Adobe)
- Knowledge of all online marketing channels (SEM,SEO,CRM etc)
- Excellent communication skills and collaborator
- High Business ownership
Education Qualification : Post Graduate in Marketing