Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1587 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Group Account Manager - Sales - Wireline/Enterprise Business - Telecom (12-18 yrs)
InnoQuest Consulting is a startup comprising a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid/ Senior Management & Leadership hiring.
About Our Client:
Our client is one of India's largest Telecommunications company.The company has a customer base of over 30 million including overseas retail customers, and ranks among the Top 10 Asian Telecom companies. They have established a pan-India, next generation, integrated (wireless and wireline), convergent (voice, data and video) digital network that is capable of supporting best-of-class services spanning the entire Infocomm value chain and own and operate next generation IP enabled connectivity infrastructure.
JOB Role /JOB Description
GAM - Reports to Functional Head
- Identify & target set of accounts to be focused under Corporate vertical along with a team of KAMs.[Key Account Mgr]
- Envision upcoming opportunities for new - account acquisition.
- Ensure the achievement of assigned sales / revenue targets through effective sales strategy implementation for all product lines.
- Monitor team relationship building activities with internal & external key customers for Corporate vertical.
- Identify appropriate mix of products required for large / complex Key Corporate accounts to enable development of an innovative, customized & effective solution, meeting all customer needs.
- Ensure Total Customer Satisfaction and defect free service delivery on agreed SLAs.
- Ensure team motivation & development through regular trainings & updation on new upcoming telecom solutions.
Industry: Telecom/Broadband/IT/IT hardware/Networking
Circle: Mumbai, Office -Andheri East
- 12 to 15 years of experience in relevant sales are
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.