Gross to Net Analyst - Research Firm (3-5 yrs)
Gross to Net Analyst for the following responsible for supporting the US Affiliate and its Business Units with four core critical revenue insight responsibilities: Gross to Net analysis, return on investment for promotional activities, trade fund analysis, and reconciling AR. This role will be critical to the long term financial success of the US Affiliate, providing insights and building capabilities for Organisation.
- Develop and maintain a detailed Gross to Net reconciliation process for the US affiliate and its business units.
- Detailed Review and Analysis of GTN impact by channel, retailer and brand.
- Develop and maintain a process for promotional activities, in which calculates an ROI for each activity.
- Post promotional activity analysis to ensure that the promotional activity was effective
- This work will require cross functional support and interaction with both the commercial and marketing organizations of the US affiliate.
Trade fund Analysis:
- Develop a check book by key account in order to track spend against Co-op marketing funds committed in the annual promotional calendars.
- Support the Commercial organization forecast trade funds and support the trade fund payment process.
AR reconciliation and analysis:
- Work cross functionally with the AR team, Finance leadership, and commercial organizations to mitigate bad debt risk
- Develop and maintain a process for managing auto deductions related to fines, chargebacks, post audits, and non-compliance fees.
Our client is a global research-based company that develops and delivers product and services to enhance animal health and production.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management
- Experience in similar finance roles
- Ability to work cross functionally
- An understanding of Gross to Net and AR processes
- Solving Complex problems and willingness to process improve
- This position is based in Bangalore, India.
- Strong understanding of the dynamics associate with a commercial operation
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of SAP and Business Intelligence tools
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Previous forecasting/business analytics experience in organizations operating in multi-channel retail environments
- Ability to influence external and internal stakeholders without direct management relationships