Assistant Manager at Hands On Trades Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4588 Applications:851 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Grofers - Senior Manager - Supply Chain Operations (5-10 yrs)
About Grofers :
Grofers is built around the idea that all Indians should be able to access high-quality products at affordable prices and be given the opportunity to upgrade their lives. To that end, we empower millions of Indians by giving access to a large assortment of highly affordable products, delivered to the convenience of their doorsteps.
We think investment into the technology and infrastructure that powers this ecosystem for India will transform lives for a billion people dramatically over the next decade. They will be able to save more on groceries, discover wonderful new products and spend meaningful time with their families, while Grofers takes care of their everyday essential needs.
We know it's an audacious goal, and are confident that we will meet this challenge. If this seems exciting to you, join us!
Why you will love working at Grofers :
- Customer love : We always put the interests of customers ahead of our own. We work hard to earn and keep their trust, and to bring them delight.
- Bias for action : We dream big, take risks and have a strong bias for action. In difficult situations, we make sound decisions and take thoughtful action.
- Frugality : We are always looking for ways to do more with less - by creating the highest leverage possible with our time, as well as resources.
- Confidence : We are tenacious and optimistic, and do not take no for an answer. Our people are quietly confident and openly humble.
- Challenge status-quo : We are candid, authentic and transparent. We speak our mind, make connections that others miss and take smart risks.
About the Role :
The role holder will mainly be responsible to manage and lead Supply Chain Operations for Dark Stores smoothly and efficiently. He/She must have a prior understanding of the nuances of running an express delivery model and be able to coordinate with 3PL vendors and outsourced partner stores
Key Responsibilities :
- Planning, executing network design and expansion across territories
- Designing and continuously improving operations to achieve higher productivity, lower costs and better service level adherence
- Monitor Dark Stores Operations and identify improvement opportunities and drive continuous improvement and operationalize business process innovation
- Maintaining key metrics of end-to-end order fulfilment like reducing complaints, timely delivery and inventory management
- Working extensively with cross-functional teams on projects related to automation, improving supply chain cost
- Lead an operations team spread across a region/zone comprising of multiple facilities
What we require (Desired Skills and Abilities) :
- Excellent understanding of supply chain operations and organization levers that drives profitable growth
- Leadership skills with experience in building and managing large and diverse teams
- Strategic orientation with the ability to formulates objectives and priorities which are consistent with the organization's vision, priorities and strategies with excellent decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience in MS-Office (excel, word, ppt) databases and performance reporting in a business environment
- Good communication and presentation skills (should be able to present facts, analysis, and conclusions or solutions in a way that demonstrates command of content)
- Ability to collaborate across teams to build strategic relationships and achieve common goals