Executive - Human Resources at Grofers India Pvt Ltd
Views:2612 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Grofers - Senior Manager - Finance (5-10 yrs)
1. Management Reporting
- Responsible for overall financial analysis and reporting for the revenue centers and its users
- Develop, analyze and review the revenue streams and associated.
- Track and help BU manage its spends within budgeted norms
- Develop Dashboard for each of the key deliverables and monitor against the same and guide the BU in achieving the same by providing timely, accurate information as may be required by the BU
- Coordinate with Central MIS team for giving them required input and support from time to time as may be required.
- Help in develop monthly, Quarterly and Annual Budgets/ Projections as may be required from time to time.
- Support SBU COO in terms of analysis of pricing Schemes to be run in the market, their impact on income statement, payback period and track spends against the same.
- Support in terms of Sales Promotion analysis, running in the market - retail, trade, departmental stores, liquidation channel etc.
- Develop Market scheme trackers, manage over and underspends by each scheme
- Track and help SBU manage its spends within budgeted norms
3. Pricing and Inventory
- Monitor and analyze and track performance on a periodic basis
- Develop trackers for inventory and sales across categories and market schemes.
- Monitor competition performance and suggest changes to current business model.
- Help in purchase price fixation with Sourcing Company keeping Central MIS team in loop and in guidance.
- Develop, analyze and monitor the inventory by location and support operations in liquidation of the same.
- Develop tools to monitor and help control inventory.
- Develop trackers to monitor performance by various parameters that may be relevant for the BU.
What we require:
- Very good at Excel, PPT, Analytics and exposure to ERP like SAP/Oracle, Strong Communication and inter-personal skills, Attention to details
- 5-10 years of post-qualification experience preferably relevant FP&A exp.
- CA or MBA (Finance) from a reputed Institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.