Grofers - Senior Data Analyst (2-8 yrs)
Grofers is a low-price online supermarket. We enable customers to order products via our mobile application or website across categories such as grocery, fruits & vegetables, beauty & wellness, household care, baby care, pet care, bakery and meats & seafood and get them delivered to their doorstep. At Grofers we believe in improving the quality of life of our customers by providing them best products at best prices. To be able to meet customer expectations and enrich their shopping experience, we provide them with products they best relate with, help them save money on everyday purchases, and give them the spending power they need. We operate in 13 cities in India and are continuously growing. We have raised $226.5 million till date from SoftBank, Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital.
What Would you do :
- Work with Product/ Data team to identify and prioritize the team's biggest challenges and key strategic opportunities in the areas of workflow, innovation, communication / outreach, and strategic planning
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and measure the impact of initiatives to make noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback
- Have the ability to synthesize information and see the big picture while effectively managing details
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- Share/Publish your learnings in Crisp and consumable form answering all the So What?
Skills we require :
- Experience with cross-functional teams for implementation of project requirements.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Programming skills in Python/R
- Working knowledge of ML (Random Forest, SVM, Boosting and Bagging techniques) and Clustering algorithms
- Convey Data Story through the Visualization
- Relevant experience of 2+ years in Retail /e-commerce supply chain
Good to have:
- Working experience in Text Analytics
- Experience in technical requirements gathering and the ability to document technical requirements is a strong plus
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be a big picture thinker, strategist & long-term planner
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data