Executive - Human Resources at Grofers India Pvt Ltd
Views:1776 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Grofers - Head - Packaging (4-6 yrs)
- Development of primary, secondary and tertiary packaging material for Staples, Fresh, FMCG, Personal Care, etc.
- Development of new packaging forms for improved delivery & cost reduction for back-end operations.
- Providing inputs in the product development stage on the technical feasibility and in new briefs.
- New vendor development and audits to ensuring proper quality checks & constant effective delivery.
- The innovation of new packaging materials for Consumer products based on product & customer understanding and the requirement to WOW customers.
- Preparation of successful and accurate packaging control systems (Specs, STPs and BOM).
- Artwork development co-ordination for approval and issue of print proofs and shade card.
- Packaging development for timely delivery of all New Packaging initiatives/product launches meeting all quality requirements.
- Developing process and monitoring incoming packaging materials quality @ 3P locations to avoid deviations.
- Conducting periodical reviews of packaging materials & processes to reduce packaging material costs & wastages.
- Developing SOPs to validate new packaging materials thru trials.
- Checking methods/process adopted for getting defect free packaging materials for new launches thus reducing the go to the market timeline.
- Packaging material monthly planning, Indenting, coordinating with vendors and inventory monitoring.
What we require:
Post-Graduation from IIP (Indian Institute of Packaging)
Graduation in Packaging (preferred)
4-6 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.