Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Grid Infocom Pvt Ltd
Views:14650 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Grid Infocom - Business Analyst (4-5 yrs)
About Grid Infocom
In the era of hyper-connected, hyper-contextual, and digital-first world, the quality of interactions across touch points determines customer experience. Enterprises understand the importance of customer experience and are increasingly beginning to align their technology investments to customers- needs and business outcomes. To keep pace with the changing needs and to be future-ready, Grid Infocom is focused on BUILDING INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISES using Cognitive Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Robotic Process Automation.
With our suite of products and solutions, we create future-ready enterprises that benefit from Differentiated Customer Experience, Organizational Agility, Process Efficiency, Insightful Analytics with measurable outcomes within a few weeks. More importantly, in the age of rapidly changing global demographics and hyper-personalization, our solution provides real-time contextual and actionable insights concurrent with interactions and transactions as they take place.
Using our proprietary - 10 Point Holistic Cognitive and Intelligent Automation Framework- and custom accelerators, we have automated processes across some of the largest banks, insurance providers and telecom operators in the world and have helped such organizations repurpose their business goals and focus on product and service innovation, and scaling their enterprise.
Established in 2009, Grid Infocom has an international presence across India, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, USA, and UAE, we bring a decade of experience in being early pioneers of process automation, with one of the richest use case repository and deep domain knowledge of industry verticals covering Banking, Insurance, Telecom, ITeS, Travel, Utility, eCommerce and eGovernance.
Grid Infocom was awarded The Asian Banker Technology Innovation Award 2017 for the Most Innovative Application for Robotics in 2017- . The recognition is the most prestigious in the industry covering the full spectrum of topics and areas that constitute the financial services.
The Business Systems Analyst would define the requirements and computer solutions to resolve business-related problems, administer control of records and meet strategic organizational goals. This individual would serve a role in the selection, implementation and support of new and existing applications.
Salary Package: - Negotiable
Experience: - 4-5 Years
Minimum graduate degree with BPO transitioning experience
- Identify, define, record and communicate user and functional requirements for necessary workflow and business process changes; document existing process and the to-be process.
- Perform investigational analysis and evaluation to determine application feasibility for automation through usage of RPA / RDA
- Develop ROI and benefit estimates to establish project worth, including the development of alternatives and recommendations for changes to existing applications or equipment.
- Estimate resource requirements and create plans, timelines, milestones, user approvals, charts and reports for use in managing an assigned project.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including procedures, training materials and user manuals.
- Prepare feasibility studies; recommend and establish program objectives, priorities and schedules in conjunction with user and functional requirements.
- Ability to prioritize independently, multiple requests and system requirements to meet the organizational goals.
- Ability to understand current business process - Experience of transitioning a business process for a BPO is required.
- Transitioning experience in the field of Financial Services would be a bonus
- Ability to optimize the current business process to define a best practice to-be process - Knowledge of lean methodology would be preferable
- Understanding of RPA and RDA would be an advantage
- Good English communication skills. An integral part of the person's profile will be to talk to clients
- Good documentation skills are a must
- The person needs to be a self-starter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.