Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at GreyOrange
Views:1643 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
GreyOrange - Manager - Training & Development (8-10 yrs)
- At GreyOrange, our culture is the cornerstone and a driving force which inspires the way we work and take pride in it. It sets us apart and defines who we are. Our culture is as transparent as our glass walls that guides us in whatever we do. It not only motivates every employee to constantly strive for excellence but also empowers employees to take challenging roles and supports them in every decision they make.
- We are privileged to see employees from different backgrounds and cultures working together with shared beliefs and purpose. Our quest from being customer centric to become customer obsessed, be it internally or externally, is led by our smart talent, who are passionate, humble and yet an assertive outlook. We appreciate flexible, agile and progressive mindset thus committed to invest in learning that enables our people's growth.
The GreyOrange Talent Development Team's vision is to create the most innovative and enviable learning environment for its employees. We connect employees to the skills and knowledge they need to excel in their roles, grow in their careers, and drive exceptional business results.
We are looking for an experienced L&D professional, to join our team! Your role will be extremely important as you will be responsible for end to end management of talent development initiatives/OD interventions, designing, developing and implementing solutions leveraging digital, mobile and social technologies to change the way our employees experience and apply learning.
Manager duties and responsibilities
- To be able to effectively manage a team of 1-2 members.
- Own all the talent development related initiatives/interventions at Unit, function and individual levels
Training Need Identification
- Consult with internal stakeholders to understand the challenges facing employees and business priorities
Design Learning experiences/programs:
- Invent and develop engaging learning experiences and programs by establishing clear learning objectives and using strong instructional deign, content acquisition/development and learning program delivery skills.
- Create and manage pilots to test new concepts and learn before launching full scale programs. Manage large scale global projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Identify pool of external and internal trainers who are effective in facilitation and content creation. Ensure constructive training feedback is shared with trainers to make the training programs better and effective. Design an internal trainers- reward and recognition program to motivate GreyOrange trainers.
- Identify ways and means to measure the degree to which training improved the employee's knowledge, skill, and behavioural pattern within the organization as a result of the training
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, annual reports based on the key talent development metrics are identified and shared with all the stakeholders. Analyse training MIS data/metrics and present it into meaningful information.
Talent Development special projects
- Integral part of any project initiated by Talent Development team. Example: Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Own end to end Functional Onboarding For all functions
- Own end to end Internship program
Tools and Processes
- Own Learning management system and MOOC platforms and ensure maximum employee participation.
- Have a process excellence mindset and identify ways and means to improve internal Talent development processes.
Talent Development Branding
- Ensure poster, emailers, pictures etc. are created and used for Talent development branding. Identify creative ways to brand talent development initiatives.
- Ensure effective communication among all stakeholders.
- Have a research mindset and believe in self-learning through research papers, articles, magazine, videos etc.
Requirements and qualifications
- 8-10 years of experience in Learning and Development or similar role
- 3 years of experience with designing and facilitating training programs and workshops
- Ability to lead a full training cycle
- 1-2 years of experience with learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Creative and innovative in designing of training programs
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to take up challenging tasks
- Able to handle ambiguity
- High learnability
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly excel and powerpoint) and database software
- Master's degree Training, HR or related field