Technical Recruiter at GreyOrange
Views:248 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
GreyOrange - Information Security Lead (12-18 yrs)
Information Security Lead ( Senior Manager - IT )
- Lead Cyber Security Maturity Assessment for organization
- Lead Governance, Risk, and compliance
- Responsible to perform technical reviews of solutions implemented
- Lead Cyber Threat intelligence program and governance
- Vendor risk management
- Cloud security assessment
- Security operation
- Conducted ISO and ITGC internal audit for the organization
- Infrastructure and application security
- Periodic IT policy review/update and creation
- Stakeholder management
- Lead & Spoc for all IT& infosec audit with internal and external including regulators
- Provide expert technical support during incidents
- Periodic Vulnerability assessment of infrastructure and Application with mitigation
- Ensuring Enterprise Risk Framework
- Deep knowledge of OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, WASC
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of vulnerability remediation
- Skilled in consultancy, risk management, solution design and issue resolution
- Expert knowledge in IT security best practice and solutions.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and network landscape (Hybrid, Cloud, On prem)
- Resource management and vendor management, working with vendors to get the right people in place
- Good understanding of software development practices and coding.
- Secure code review and experience using automated toolsets
- Understanding of log analysis and security forensics
- Experience of conducting and working on penetration tests, both software and hardware.
- Ethical Hacking experience.
- Exposure on AI ML enabled EDR, XDR, SIM
- Exposure to NIST, ISO 27001, 9001
- Experience engaging 3rd party security specialists to provide additional assurance
- Bachelor of Computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related field
- 12+ years of experience in similar role
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification, CEH Certification or equivalent
- Financial institution expertise or having experience in regulator-based environment is plus
WHY GO WITH GREYORANGE?
At GreyOrange, we develop leading-edge fulfillment technology that gets the right product to the right place at the right time. In today's age of immediacy, where customers expect to receive their order right away, retailers must take a completely new approach to compete. By leveraging AI, robotics, and machine learning, GreyOrange transforms how businesses fulfill orders and keep promises to their customers. GreyOrange is a global company with core operations in North America, Europe, India, and Japan.
We apply modern thinking and technology to solve today's fulfillment challenges - and we're looking for modern minds to join us.
About our solutions
GreyOrange technology specializes in bringing warehouses, distribution centers, and fulfillment centers into the future. Our AI-driven GreyMatter- Fulfillment Operating System and Ranger- robot series are a combined solutions that continuously prioritize decisions and workflows to efficiently orchestrate tasks, time and teams of people and robots for optimum performance across a distribution center. Real-time data is fed into always-solving algorithms that calculate each next-best decision, whether solving for every-day performance or solving for peak period commitments. The result is a fast, agile and precisely tuned operation that equips our customers to perpetually meet the what-when-where expectations of their customers.
Visit us at www.greyorange.com