Lead Talent Acquisition at GreyAtom
Views:862 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
GreyAtom - Digital Marketing Specialist (2-5 yrs)
At GreyAtom, we are transforming the way people learn technology. We are a Mumbai-based Ed-tech company building a learning platform to upskill people in emerging technologies like Data Sciences, Artificial Intelligence & Blockchain. GreyAtom is the proud Winner of 2018 'SheSparks' Award for Best Edutech Startup.
Why are we hiring?
We have a product that is changing the way learning is done.
We want to take it to the masses.
What are we looking for?
Tons of learners use our platform. Can we make their journey memorable and help them move onto Mentor Led Programs (Upsell/ Cross-sell) with Messaging and Data. So you fit the bill?
3 Things about the job :
Be part of building the expertise for the organization from the ground up.
An opportunity to learn from Entrepreneurs! People who start their own business have a different mental and professional makeup than those who have never gone off to create something of their own. Entrepreneurs are defined by seeing a problem and thinking of an innovative and original way of addressing it. They approach problems differently, are constantly finding solutions, and are driven to make the most out of their time and work.
Be a part of an exciting and dynamic industry which is at its inflection point.
Opportunity to innovate and think out of the box ideas to promote India's leading Talent.
What your role will involve :
This is a MID SENIOR position. You will be working with teams inhouse.
About the role :
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and inbound marketing strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Setup and execute inbound marketing efforts
- Setup and execute Email/SMS/Push notifications marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Constantly review digital marketing efforts and trends by means of analytics in order to maximise ROI
- Social Media Channel Setup
- Work closely with graphic designers & content team to create effective ad copies
- 2-5 years experience in Digital Marketing and Communications
- Hands-on Marketing Automation tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, Mo-engage etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If you're passionate about creating innovative, delightful, and life-changing products and experiences for the learner, we'd love to hear from you. You will be working Full-time at our Mumbai Headquarter with exceptional people across multiple disciplines.
GreyAtom's Culture :
At GreyAtom, we believe in building an environment where everyone can take ownership and thrive in their roles. Coming to work should be a top motivation and not a drag every morning.