HR Manager at Grexter
Views:2142 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Grexter - Product Manager (2-8 yrs)
About the role: This role transcends every function of the company by handling products which enhance the experience of the tenants and on-boarders in our co-living spaces. This person will be the bridge between business and technology at Grexter Living. The ideal candidate won't just understand technology, but eat, sleep and speak technology. If you are buzzing with ideas about how every product can be revolutionized to be user-friendly and attractive, we would like to meet you. At Grexter, we believe in being out-of-the-box and for that we need people who can think beyond the limits of convention.
What we- re looking for:
- You have shipped multiple products with clear business impact. You have not just been involved in shipping these, but have also owned the product from ideation to launch
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have an eye for what a good technology product and a great user experience looks like
- You back your decisions with data (directly from the customer, UX studies, or deep dive into your product usage data)
- Own your team's charter, strategy and product roadmap of a key area of business
- Understand customer needs through research, one-on-one interactions directly with users or other business stakeholders and through insights from data
- Conceptualize the product with a problem first, data driven and test & iterate approach.
- Understand the competitive landscape and devise a plan to stay ahead of it
- Define the KPIs that your team will own, and set targets to improve these metrics
- Identify the best ways to solve a problem using technology and design and articulate it clearly and in detail
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and tech-team to implement those ideas
- Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching products.
- Figure out the metrics and measurement strategies to evaluate the success of the product
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business or a quantitative discipline is highly desirable
- Belonging from premiere institutes like Tier I business schools or Tech Institutes is a plus
- Enthusiasm to lead a team in a start-up
- Strong time management skills and experience managing numerous projects simultaneously
- Superior relationship- and partnership-building skills
- Excels under pressure; ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, focused, with demonstrated ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines