Founder at Greenland Investment Management
Views:864 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Greenland Investment Management - Quantitative Research Analyst (1-5 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Quantitative Research Analysts are part of the core front-office personal working directly with the
- Founder and CIO to deliver PNL for the firm. The goal is to develop a diversified set of scalable automated trading arbitrage strategies that deliver consistent low-risk alpha.
- Quantitative Research Analysts can have an outsized impact as any strategy they develop which is deployed in production has a minimum capacity of at least USD 100 million notional.
- Building deep fundamental understanding of arbitrage relationships between securities
- Researching automated arbitrage trading strategies using a range of historical fundamental data, price and volume inputs
- Researching portfolio construction and risk allocation techniques
- Back-testing ideas using historical tick-by-tick data
- Implementing promising strategies into the live market in our low latency environment
- Evaluating strategy performance, making improvements and scaling up successful strategies
- Responsible for the end-to-end PNL and risk management of the strategy.
Skills Needed :
An ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Top performer with a computer / electrical engineering degree from a top-tier institution
- Strong programming ability in Python
- Strong understanding of SQL databases
- Prior experience in automated trading strategy development with a top HFT firm / hedge fund preferred
- Good understanding of financial markets and statistics
- Hard working with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to work independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.